If you are driven, confident, lively and engaging and set on a rewarding career in recruitment, a job at 1PGR may be perfect for you. 1PGR are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team and have big plans throughout 2014 and 2015 to see us continue the fantastic success we have already enjoyed.
Graduates will join the established team in West London, and take on a full 360 recruitment role. Duties will include:
- Business development
- Meeting with clients face to face
- Running assessment centres and interview sessions
- Screening candidates for specific jobs and assessing their suitability
- Arranging interviews and negotiating offers
- Advertising and marketing jobs
- Attending networking events and university functions
You will be trained by internal and external trainers in best practice in sales and recruitment techniques and general business acumen and you will have the opportunity to build your own team in 2 years.
You will be working for a company who value integrity, professionalism and hard work as well as a strong personality and keen sense of humour. Someone who is as keen to muck in in the office as well as enjoy down time with us at the out of office team events.
To be considered for a career with 1PGR you must be driven, money hungry, eager to learn and personable.