You are here:
Home > Expired Vacancy
International Pharmaceutical Sales Executive - London-based
- Job reference:
City of London,London
£19000 - £20000 per annum + £30k OTE & Competitive Company Benefits
- Job type:
- Date posted:
Graduate International Sales Executive - Life Sciences
£19k basic (1st Year OTE £30k)
Our client is a world-class specialist and leader in the field of Events & Conferences and has an award-winning reputation for its ability to reward and retain talent. Their offices expand over more than 150 international locations including South Africa, Hong Kong, USA, the UAE, Australia, Monaco and are headquartered in Switzerland.
In spite of its size, our clients focus on its people has allowed it to become an internationally recognised brand and one of the best employers for emerging Graduate talent.
They are now looking for a like-minded and success-driven Graduate to join their lucrative Life Sciences sales team.
Working within their Life Sciences division your role as a Delegate Sales Executive will be to:
- Develop sales within vertical industry.
- Keep abreast of major scientific and pharmaceutical headlines and advancements in as much detail to encourage future sales
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s portfolio
- Work with the Delegate Managers to meet company and team targets
- Attend events both nationally and internationally
- Network within the industry to learn more and sow the seeds for future sales.
Our client is looking for a Graduate who can balance a bright and engaging personality, with the corporate professionalism to drive sales and negotiate with corporate heavyweights within the pharmaceutical industry.
We are holding a Group Interview for this position on this week and in partnership with the clients. If you would like to be considered for this role please email me your CV immediately and we will contact you shortly.
This vacancy has now expired.