You are here:
Home > Expired Vacancy
Want a Graduate Career in Events?
- Job reference:
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Company Benefits, Pension, OTE or Bonus
- Job type:
- Date posted:
Graduate Trainee Sales – International Events
£18,000 Basic, £30K OTE
Award-winning Employer for 3 consecutive years
Our international client is looking to hire 2 Graduate Delegate Executives for their Maritime and Training & Development division.
The ideal candidates will not only possess a strong business degree and will be genuinely passionate about pursuing a long-term career in international Sales.
Along with commercial motivation, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Ambition – To benefit from the Company’s meritocratic and Graduate-led infrastructure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to earn their stripes and enjoy career progression within the first two years of being in the company.
- Fearless Attitude – This is potentially a very lucrative Graduate position –but don’t expect that commission to fall into your lap. You will have to work very hard and show drive, resilience and the tenacity to build new and successful relationships with an Executive level clientele.
- Enthusiasm – This is a sassy, bubbly and confident team that likes people who like to work with people! Having a bright and engaging personality is as important as academic credentials with this client.
- Ability to Learn- Our client is an international market leader -and in the habit of success. There will be a lot of in-house training and development to help you learn and develop some of their most valued consultative Sales practices. In order to make the most of this, you must show a willingness to listen and learn from your colleagues and the aptitude to grow into their target-driven and success-driven outfit.
- Initiative – The single most influential characteristic that makes the difference between a Good Sales Consultant and a GREAT Sales consultant is being pre-emptive.
Test your ability to be proactive by applying for this position now. Interviews are now being held in partnership with 1st Place with a view to make offers by Friday 27th April.
Not right for you? If you know someone who might be interested, please forward on. We pay a £250 referral fee when we find your friend a job!
Questions? Get in touch: follow our job feed @1PGRjobs, search Facebook for 1stPlaceGraduateRecruitment, find us on LinkedIn, or you can call or email us!
This vacancy has now expired.