You are here:
Home > Expired Vacancy
IT, Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference:
City of London,London
£20000 - £22000 per annum + 35k OTE, Benefits, Bonuses
- Job type:
- Date posted:
Central London - £20k + 35k+OTE
My client is a leading recruitment company based in Central London. Since they were established 25years ago they have grown massively in size, stature and expertise. They are one of the leading Independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK. They are now looking to grow our office in Central London and expand our impressive client base even further.
Specialising in IT, Engineering and Technical Recruitment, they pride themselves on offering their Clients and Candidates a high level of personal and business integrity. As founding members of REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) they are committed to working to highest standards in the industry.
They are currently looking for ambitious Graduates to join their London based Digital Media team.
What can you expect from this role!
Exceptional training; which assumes no prior recruitment knowledge.
- 2 weeks of intensive training, resourcing candidates and researching potential roles, led by the company’s internal trainer.
- On the job training and support by Managers
- After 6months: you will take your APSCO qualifications (Association of Professional Staffing Companies) which need to be done after you have gained some recruitment experience.
Career progression like no other:
Working in the younger London office you will be involved in growing the team further. You will be in a position to manage and grow your own team in 1-2years!
A lucrative career:
The average Trainee Recruitment Consultant earns £38,000pa and this is the perfect company to ensure you hit and exceed your targets! They provide you will all the tools to make your career both successful and lucrative.
A job you enjoy!
There is a fun and supportive working environment in the office. There are often team nights out, executive lunch targets and other incentives to ensure a happy and motivated work force.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Graduate from a top 20 University (2.1 preferred) .
- Strong desire to start a career in recruitment.
- Extra-curricular activities that show drive and motivation.
- A desire to learn and develop key business skills.
- Strong financial motivations.
1st Place Graduate Recruitment are exclusively handling the recruitment for this position - We will be accepting and interviewing applicants up to the end of May but we may fill the vacancies before then. The kind of self-starters we are looking for will not hesitate to apply.
Not right for you? If you know someone who might be interested, please forward on. We pay a £250 referral fee when we find your friend a job!
This vacancy has now expired.