Customer Success Manager
Sector - Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate
Location - Central London
Salary & Benefits - £27,000 - £35,000 basic + bonuses + Phone + Laptop
Job Type - Customer Success, Customer Support, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession.
The Customer Success Manager will be providing support to the entire customer base, ensuring customers are able to use the product as designed. This will involve being the core point of communication between our Sales Team and Technical Operations, educating customers on use of the technology but also, using an in-depth knowledge of the product to help resolve their issues. Where issues may require technical expertise, the Customer Success Manager should liaise with the technical team to provide support.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
They have offices in London, Cambridge, New York, Chicago and Singapore.
- Act as the core point of contact and liaise between clients, Sales teams and Technical Team
- Ability to work with leading law firms to help them get the most of the product
- Work with customers and LPEs to solve problems and resolve issues/queries quickly
- Understand the customer’s requirements to triage queries
- Provide advice and educate customers on the products and be a technical authority for customers about the products and technologies
- Provide direct updates on a daily basis to management
- Opportunity to move into a leadership role, where you will be able to manage multiple teams across international offices, to meet the demand of our customer-base.
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 from a top university
- Articulate and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative fast-paced environment