Graduate Legal Support Associate
Sector – Customer Support, Customer Success, Project Management, Legal Technology, Graduate, SAAS
Location - Central London (Remote working to begin with)
Salary & Benefits – £30,000 to £35,000 + bonus + Phone + Laptop
Job Type – Customer Success, Project Manager, Customer Support, Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm, working closely with firms on large and small scale projects. They are the leading AI Legal Technology company globally that is disrupting the legal profession. The Graduate Legal Support Associate will act as the first response to prospective customer and customer issues alike, helping facilitate a seamless execution of the technology within their own environment.
Launched 5 years ago the technology is now in use by over 400 customers in over 60 countries.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 60 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction, contract review and eDiscovery.
They are a young, fast-growing company producing cutting-edge technology, looking for equally dynamic individuals to join the team.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Graduate Legal Support Associate include:
A Graduate Legal Support Associate is the point of contact for existing customers, acting as the triage centre for all customer questions or issues. You will be responsible for ticketing, managing and solving all customer queries, either handling them directly or liaising with other departments in the business to provide excellent communication and customer service. You will enjoy managing accounts, and seeing any potential issues through to a resolution.
This role is all about building rapport and cultivating relationships with our prospective customers and customers, who span from multinational law firms and manufacturing companies to global retailers and pharmaceutical giants. Once trained up, members of the Support team will have a high level of working knowledge of the products, and will be able to explain how to use product features to solve customer pain points. The ideal candidate will be a real ‘people person’ with critical thinking skills and a desire to solve problems.
- Managing customer problems from start to finish and maintaining customer relationships throughout the whole support process
- Responsible for communicating with the customer and answering their query, whether that is responding directly on simple issues or bringing in a Technical Specialist to assist further
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the product
- Understanding the individual use cases and needs of each customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific or analytical discipline with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to work in a customer-facing role
- Highly-detail oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience with customer-facing activities is desirable, but not essential
- Prior experience of eDiscovery is desirable, not but essential
Working for one of the fastest growing tech firms within the UK, the opportunities for advancement and growth will be there. They are a business that likes to develop its own talent and most of the senior team have been placed by 1PGR as a graduate over the last 5 years. Training is important to them as is personal growth within the company.