Graduate Marketing Executive
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
Job Type- Graduate Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession.
As a Graduate Marketing Executive, you will be at the heart of the decision-making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility.
It is also ideal for graduates who are looking to move into marketing and love the idea of being able to make their own decisions and be given the opportunity to work on varied projects autonomously. This role will include client facing work at events and conferences and the opportunity for international travel.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
They have offices in London, Cambridge, New York, Chicago and Singapore.
The Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- Writing and producing sales and marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Managing logistics
- Liaising with offices abroad to coordinate marketing materials and events
- Creating press releases and website content
- Planning events and conferences
- Travelling to venues around the UK, Europe, USA and Asia to manage events and conferences
- Working closely with the sales team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- You will have a minimum of a 2:1 in a humanities or law degree from a Top 200 Global University.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver
- Other European languages a bonus such as French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian