Graduate Marketing Executive
Sector- Technology, Sustainability, Innovation, International Trade
Salary & Benefits- £22,000 to £25,000 + Phone + Laptop + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type- Graduate, PR, Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent, Events, International Travel
Start Date - ASAP but will definitely consider 2022 graduates who can start June/July.
If you have an interest in Innovation and Sustainability, and want to pursue a career in Marketing with a leading International Development firm then this role will be of interest.
International Business Consultancy that has helped more than 1,000 western tech startups and scaleups establish and grow in Japan, China, Korea and Taiwan – generating upwards of $500 million in revenues for their clients. They are focused on the technologies and ideas that are helping to solve the world’s social and environmental challenges.
They are now growing their marketing team to more efficiently communicate their mission to the tech community around the world. And you could be a part of that drive.
The Graduate Executive role:
- You’ll play a hands-on role in the development and implementation of a unified marketing strategy for the group. That’ll include: managing digital assets, supporting content strategy and the editorial process, driving the events programme and helping to run ad campaigns
- You’ll help the senior team to pull and analyse performance data from all of the digital assets and content distribution channels to tweak and refine the strategy on an ongoing basis.
- You’ll report directly to VP Marketing and collaborate with other marketing team members on a day-to-day basis.
- You’ll take a proactive part in coming up with new ideas, initiatives and improvements – and you’ll be able to turn your ideas into concrete projects, and run with them.
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- A relevant university degree - Marketing, a humanities degree all considered
- Strong writing and other communication skills
- A great balance between the analytical and the creative sides of your brain
- The ability to manage your time well and run projects with minimum supervision
- Interest in tech, sustainability and innovation
- Experience with International Business within Asia is a plus
- Photo/video editing and design skills are a plus