Graduate PR and Marketing Executive
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £28,000 + Phone + Laptop + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type- Graduate, PR, Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a rapidly growing company in their global PR and marketing team. The company is currently one of the hottest technology stories in the UK and globally.
As a Graduate PR and Marketing Executive you will be working on all areas of marketing however this specific role will have a focus towards PR.
The PR and Graduate Marketing executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. They have offices all over Europe, Asia and America. They have highly ambitious plans to grow the company rapidly over the next few years. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Graduate PR and Marketing Executive role:
- Working on the PR for the firm on a global basis
- Writing and producing sales and marketing materials
- Managing logistics
- Liaising with offices abroad to coordinate marketing materials and events
- Creating press releases
- Updating the CRM database to maintain excellent client relationships
- Occasionally working closely with the sales team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- You will have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 in a humanities based degree from a Top 20 UK University.
- If you are bilingual or trilingual in any European language you will be at a major advantage. French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver