Graduate Research Analyst
Sector – Research and Innovation, International Business Consultancy
Location – Oxford
Salary - £25,000
Job Type – Graduate, Research, Consultancy, International, Full-time, Permanent
Start Dates – ASAP
They are an international market expansion and corporate innovation consultancy with clients in Europe, America and East Asia. Established in 1990, the company has 12 offices around the world and approximately 100 employees.
The Role and Responsibilities
To support the innovation consulting work for international clients they are seeking a full-time Innovation Research Analyst based at the head offices near Oxford.
You will work alongside project teams tasked with delivering projects for these clients, and with the sales and marketing team to support a variety of promotional activities.
Priority will be given to candidates with experience and/or strong interest in technology, including information technology, and with creative and/or copywriting skills.
Together with your managers and other colleagues, you will:
- Undertake research and ‘technology scouting’ for their international corporate clients
- Compile regular reports (in English) for submission to their clients
- Work with clients to help them engage and collaborate with potential technology partners
- Prepare schedules for and accompany overseas clients on visits to Europe
- Generate and produce interesting and relevant marketing content
- Support the management of the company’s website, newsletters & social media platforms
- Develop the company’s sales and marketing collateral
- Support with the planning and execution of off-line marketing events
- Other general project delivery and marketing-related tasks
- University degree in business, marketing, international relations, and/ortechnology/engineering
- Fluent English speaker with excellent writing (and preferably creative) skills
- Experience or interest in business, marketing, Japan/Asia and technology/innovation