International Graduate Marketing Executives
Spanish, Italian and French speakers
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £28,000 + Phone + Laptop + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type- Graduate Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent, Languages, Spanish, Italian, French
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to join a leading tech firm within their global PR and marketing team working on PR, Events, digital campaigns, social media, email marketing etc.
The Graduate Marketing Executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. They are a global leader in AI technologies and have offices all over Europe, Asia and America. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- Focussing on PR, Events, Digital Campaigns, Social Media, Email Marketing etc.
- Travelling to venues around Europe to manage conferences
- Writing and producing sales and marketing materials
- Managing logistics
- Liaising with offices abroad to coordinate marketing materials and events
- Creating press releases
- Updating the CRM database to maintain excellent client relationships
- Occasionally working closely with the sales team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- You will have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 in a humanities based degree from a Top 20 UK University.
- For this role we are looking for candidates who speak English and Spanish, Italian or French. Additional languages always desirable.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver