Technical Product Specialist – Legal Technology
Sector - Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate, eDiscovery, Diligence
Location - Central London (Remote working)
Salary & Benefits – Depending on Experience - £27,000 - £35,000 + bonuses (£16k) + Phone + Laptop
Job Type – Technical Product Specialist, Project Manager, Customer Support, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession, working closely with law firms on large and small scale projects.
The Technical Product Specialists will develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Discovery and Diligence products as well as a thorough knowledge of legal processes and technologies in general, in order to provide customers with tailored technical and workflow support at any stage of their projects, and take an active role in developing the business through customer usage and satisfaction.
Launched 5 years ago and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with sales team to deliver successful POCs and projects from planning stages to final review
- Understand the individual use cases and needs of each customer whilst overseeing implementation of technical solutions where required
- Provide advice and educate customers on the products and be a technical authority about Luminance's product and technology
- Deliver training of the product and proposed workflow solutions
- Work with technical operations teams to co-ordinate and resolve technical issues
- Work with leading organisations and help them obtain value from the product
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 from a top university in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical literacy and ability to troubleshoot technical issues is essential – some basic scripting knowledge (python, bash, etc) would be beneficial
- Articulate and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to work in an innovative fast-paced environment
- Experience and knowledge of either M&A due diligence or e-Discovery work processes is desirable such as loadfile imports, e-mail threading and deduplication