Legal Software Sales Executive
Product Sales Specialist within Legal Services and Artificial Inteligence Software
Sector - Attorney, Lawyer, Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Law, Legal, Graduate, eDiscovery, Due Diligence, Sales, Business Development
Location - New York, USA
Salary & Benefits - $65,000 to $80,000 basic + Commission
Job Type - Legal Software Sales Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession working with their eDiscovery and Due Diligence products.
As an Legal Product Sales Executive you will be involved in selling cutting edge technology to attorneys and lawyers in law firms in New York and the rest of the USA. Working from both an already established client and contact list you will be charged with booking and attending meetings in New York and across the USA and demonstrating products and ultimately closing the deal.
Ideally suited ambitious graduates who are looking to work in a dynamic sector of technology with the global leader. Commercially minded graduates from any discipline including recently qualified lawyers with practical experience as an associate lawyer, attorney or paralegal who is excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role working on the cutting-edge of the legal industry.
It is perfect for candidates who love face to face work and are keen to have a role that has with strategic importance, within not only in the company you work for, but also for major international clients.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
They have offices in London, Cambridge, New York, Chicago and Singapore.
The Legal Product Expert role:
- Selling to clients in New York and across the USA.
- Working closely with lawyers and attorneys during both pre- and post-sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product.
- Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
- Exciting and fast paced working environment.
The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Expert role:
- You will be a University graduate who has ambition and drive to be a success.
- Experience in Sales desirable but not essential
- An articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Commercially minded and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
In addition the following is useful but not essential:
- Practical experience in litigation as a lawyer, attorney, associate or paralegal
- Experience with products such as Relativity a bonus