This is a fantastic opportunity to head up a talented marketing team in one of the leading disruptive technology firms in the UK.
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £35,000 to £45,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type- Marketing Manager, Full-time, Permanent
As the Marketing Manager, you will be at the heart of the decision-making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility. It is ideal for a candidate with 2 to 3 years in marketing who is looking to move into a management
They are looking for a bright, articulate and creative marketing manager to lead a young, passionate team. An exciting company working at the forefront of AI, this presents a fantastic opportunity for those passionate about the potential of advanced technology to disrupt established ways of working. You will have 3+ years’ experience working in marketing and communications, ideally within a high-growth technology company. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic work environment where company structures and roles are dynamic, and you are happy to get involved across projects as required. You will be comfortable distilling technological developments into a range of messages for a variety of audiences, and will have incredibly high standards for yourself and your team, but also the patience to nurture the younger members of the team that you lead.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
They have offices in London, Cambridge, New York, Chicago and Singapore.
The Marketing Manager role:
- Communicate company vision and product developments to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
- Write and oversee production of sales and marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Assist in the planning and running of events and conferences in the UK, Europe, and the US
- Oversee the creation of press releases, blog posts, awards entries and website content
- Work closely with the sales team to generate leads
- Oversee the management of social media accounts and strategy
- A key member of the Luminance management team, reporting directly to senior leadership and company investors
The Ideal Candidate for the Marketing Manager role:
- Enthusiasm and flexibility: as a member of management, you will help forge the culture of your team and the company more widely
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a 2:1 or above (UK)
- Excellent communication, written and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail who is ready to make a real impact in a fast-growing company
- Excited by the environment a start-up presents