Senior Legal Product Manager
Product Manager within Legal Software
Sector- Technology, Law, Legal, Project Management
Salary & Benefits- £45,000 to £60,000 basic + Phone + Laptop + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type- Legal Product Management, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the global leader in artificial intelligence technology for the legal sector as a product manager for their Discovery product.
They are the leading artificial intelligence platform for the legal profession. The revolutionary technology is founded on the latest breakthroughs in pattern recognition and machine intelligence from the University of Cambridge.
The products use the very latest technologies and their Discovery offering allows law firms to investigate huge volumes of data with ease with the most advanced technology on the market, without compromising on speed and stability. Their document review product accelerates and enhances legal contract review projects by readings and understanding s contracts and other legal documents. It works in any language, finding significant information and anomalies without any instruction. No set-up or customisation is required, the software can be ready to use on the first project in under a day.
Headquartered in London and with offices in Cambridge, Singapore and Chicago, the product is already in use by many of the world’s top law firms.
o 100+ employees across offices in NY, Chicago, London, Cambridge and Singapore
o Used by 200+ clients across 48 countries, including
o 20% of the Global 100 law firms
o All of the Big 4
o Used in 50+ languages
o Flexible deployment options including cloud (AWS) and on-premise appliances
The Discovery Senior Product Manager role is a versatile position within our organisation, touching sales, support and management of our Discovery clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the client’s problem and helping show them how best to configure the Discovery product to achieve their goals most efficiently
- Coordinate with the client the upload and analysis of their documentation into the product
- Provide training to clients in how to use the product most effectively
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide support where necessary to ensure the customer is able to achieve their goals
- Coordinate with the technical support teams to ensure any technical issues are resolved
- Identify customer requirements and provide feedback to the technical development team to help drive the product roadmap
- Participate in sales meetings and assist with demos as needed as it relates to the Discovery product
- Participate in industry events and contribute thought leadership on behalf of the company
- Act as the internal subject matter expert for the Discovery product
- Support updates to collateral such as user guides and training videos
- Ensure you are an expert on the Discovery product and features
- Create bespoke project workflows for specific matters where this would be beneficial to the customer
- Collaborate with marketing when required to produce materials for circulation
The Ideal Candidate for the Sr. Product Specialist role:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a top-tier university with a 2:1 or above
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years’ experience in litigation support
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written, along with excellent organisational skills
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the legal technology field.
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales)
- Deep knowledge of the legal technology industry including EDRM, litigation document review workflows, complex searches related to litigation, Technology Assisted Review and Continuous Active Learning
- Working knowledge of operations including document imaging, coding and electronic data processing
- Experience communicating with both technical professionals and senior management