Senior Sales Executive - International Sales role
Sector- Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Law, Legal, Account Manager, Sales
Location- Central London with International Travel
Salary & Benefits- £35,000 to £45,000 + Commission (OTE £70k to £80K) + Phone + Laptop + Travel
Job Type- Graduate Sales, Account Manager, Full-time, Permanent, Graduate, International
Senior Sales Executive with International Travel Opportunities
This Sales Executive role is well suited to candidates with between 1 and 2 years of tech sales who want to join a global market leader as they continue their incredible growth.
The Senior Sales Executive role presents the opportunity to work with senior teams at a wide range of companies – from multinational law firms and manufacturing companies to global retailers and pharmaceutical giants. With significant commission-earning potential, this role will suit ambitious candidates who enjoy working within meritocratic environments where talent is spotted early and fast-tracked.
Senior Sales Executives will have knowledge of the product and how it can be of benefit to lawyers, as well as be able to give demonstrations on the site. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and have a natural ability to build a rapport with customers, maintaining excellence in every interaction. This role also includes the opportunity to travel internationally, attending events and meeting with prospective customers and customers alike.
Ideally suited to tech-savvy, commercially-minded individuals, you will be excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role and the opportunity to transform an industry with the cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology platform. It is ideal for candidates who love face-to-face work and are keen to have a role that has strategic importance, not only within the firm, but also for major international clients. This role covers both Account Management and new Sales and both teams are targeted on numbers of meetings, pilots and deals signed.
There is plenty of opportunity for national and international travel as part of this role.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Sales Account Manager:
- Oversee and grow relationships with our large international client base
- Prospect accounts and pitch for new business
- Own specific client relationships
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in each business
- Understand the client’s business and developing strategy and process for increasing the use of the software within each organisation
- Identify all potential business opportunities
- Engage with new prospective clients all over the globe
- Work with key decision-makers, whilst developing and qualifying leads within the targeted markets
- Articulate the value proposition and help the prospect understand how it will improve their business, in parallel with earning trust and developing relationships
Candidate requirements for the Graduate Sales Account Manager:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a top tier university with a GPA of 3.5 or above (US) or 2:1 or above (UK)
- Articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Commercially-minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication, written customer-facing skills
- Significant interest in, and aptitude for technology
- European languages (particularly French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch) are desirable, but not essential.