Support and Sales Operations Manager (U.S)
Sector - Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate
Location – New York, U.S.
Job Type - Customer Success, Customer Support, Full-time, Permanent
The Support and Sales Operation Manager will be providing support to the entire customer base, dedicating specific focus to U.S. customers. The role combines technical understanding and communication with practical delivery to provide excellent customer service.
This will involve being the core point of communication between customers, sales and technical teams. The role entails educating customers on use of the technology but also, using an in-depth knowledge of the product to help resolve their issues. Where issues may require technical expertise, the Customer Success Manager should liaise with the technical team to provide support.
- Act as the core point of contact and liaise between clients, sales and technical teams
- Work with customers and sales teams to solve problems and resolve issues/queries quickly
- Monitor customer support channels and system monitoring
- Respond to all customer queries and triage, or solve appropriately
- Achieve and in-depth knowledge of all products
- Provide direct updates on a daily basis to management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Articulate and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Experience in customer-facing support is desirable, but not essential
- Practical experience with developing or supporting web-based applications and related technologies is also desirable, but not essential.